Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If you need Katmogets....

These two lambs were the only ones that the camera somewhat cooperated with me tonight. Two hours of evaluations and the photo part sucked. Dark corner, flash too bright and can't figure out how to turn it off (new camera).

I found a few surprises (some dog coats turned crimpy and fine, other dog coats still dog coats...sigh) but overall pleased with the lambs.

Naturally I have a few katmoget lambs for sale, and although I would retain them in my flock, they can go as I have 25 gray katmoget ewes, 5 fawn katmoget ewes and 5 katmoget rams, these can go :)

I'll post a few here and if you have questions I can retake better ones for you. Time is of the essence here and we haven't had much of it to evaluate before now.

The first two are of the same ewe lamb. WhitePine Bricelyn. Barnabas x Blu Cantrell. Both are F1 parents. She'll stay here if she doesn't sell, but I wanted to sell something that was really lovely. 




 WhitePine Keister. This gray kat ewe is out of a horned ram WhitePine Christian and FirthofFifth Koosi (F1 Jericho). She was born with a dog coat and a lot of that is shedding out now and the fine fleece is coming in at the skin. Lovely deep bodied ewe. I need her fleece photo taken again.


more to photos to come.

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...