Thursday, April 5, 2012

a few photos

Some of the lambs. Since these were taken i've had 6 more sets of twins and 4 more singles. *sigh*(!!!) of to work i go! Can't wait to see what I find when I get home! Oh yea, my first Leicester Longwool cross was born today English blue ram. NOW THAT IS CUTE! :)

This lamb below is a Shetland Mule. Mom is mioget, dad English blue.







The spotted badgerface below is also a Shetland Mule.
As is this spotted Engligh Blue ewe lamb.
A little mioget Shetland ewe lamb!


3 comments:

Kelly Bartels said...

Lots of chrome at Ole Ramsay Farms this year. Yeeehawww!

Cynthia said...

Well now you HAVE been having a good time! Nice season so far Garrett!

Eryn Mord said...

Gorgeous babies G, what a blessing! I wish I could come visit, do let me know if you get up this way & make sure I've got the kettle on! xx

Shetland Breeding Groups

Every year the long anticipated breeding groups always seem to catch me by surprise. Had it not been for my severely sprained ankle, I prob...