Monday, July 17, 2017

Adult rams

 I have two adult rams for sale.The White is WhitePine Loki (WhitePine Carver x WhitePine Lunna). He is two years old and I have used him two years in a row. He would do best over ewes that need a lot of improvement in fleece, or ewes with a bit more length to them. He carries moorit, modified and spots. I have retaining most everything he's produced, so he is available now $400


 WhitePine Zollbruck is a yearling moorit ram. Wide horns, nice dark color. He is out of UTS Duke Cardiff x PS23 Jessica. I would keep him but i am moving out all of my moorit sheep. I really like this guy. $400.




No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...