Friday, November 3, 2017

Shetland Breeding Groups

Every year the long anticipated breeding groups always seem to catch me by surprise. Had it not been for my severely sprained ankle, I probably would have been a bit prepared, but nothing fixes anxiety and problems like Farm & Fleet!

Four rams are being used this fall, three of which are from horned ewes. They are all sold, so I hope I am able to get what I am wanting from them! All colors/patterns/spots are possible, so hoping for improvement in the areas I hope to get it, in the colors ideally i want to work with :)

I will have about 20-25 ewes/yearlings for sale next summer to continue to keep my flock around 25 ewes. Several are reserved already but inquire if you see something you like. More info is in a previous post on the blog, as well as the facebook page.





No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...