Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Patience



This little cutie is Abby's girl. She was the first baby born of the year, in the 3 feet of snow blizzard we had the 1st of March. She is what I've been striving for in my unregistered Pygmies for the last four years and you can see it. She's typey, structurally sound, proper markings, color, temperament and eveything. She is the only girl I kept back this year from my unregistered stuff so you know she's good! Her name is Patience as she has the patience (and time) of every other animal combined here on the farm. She will patiently stand and wait for me to pet her, scratch her or pick her up. She is a doll. When you come to visit, she'll be one of the first to greet you!

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...