There really isn't anything like sheep in fleece, in snow, AFTER all the breeding groups LOL. A sight to be seen indeed!
Traditional 1927 Shetland Sheep, Pedigree Blue Faced Leicesters and Traditional Simmental Cattle in the land of cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A long time coming!
It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...
-
My main reason for joining the Scrapie program was to take advantage of the AI program and the UK genetics. My good friends Cynthia, Karen a...
-
Now before everyone gets all excited.....I have found the weights from the SSS Standard. Its a guideline that should be followed. Maybe not ...
3 comments:
Jazz is looking awesome, Garrett. I'd be interested in seeing more pictures of him and his ewes. I love his dark markings.
I just LOVE those BFL ears!!
Yup, I agree with Becca...the ears do look like they could pick up WLW! :) The BFL's have such nice fleece, too.
Post a Comment