Sunday, May 18, 2008

Minwawe Sterling



Well I FINALLY got something that I'd been waiting for all year....SPOTS! And not just a tiny krunet or smirslet...this has a HUGE smirlset (krunet marking on forehead) and a 1/2 pink nose (Sorry Bill...I'm trying!!), two white sokkets and a white tail.

Not to mention she's SUPER CRIMPY and oh...just happens to be a EWE LAMB out of Jazz...WOHOO!!

I'm so looking forward to this girl...and watching her grow...Sterling was acting 'fishy' when I got home from the trial today and by evening feeding she had two feet sticking out...when I saw the pinkish nose.....I was thinking....no FREAKING way!! But WAY happened!

so indulge me by viewing many photos of the girl.....

WHITE PINE SEDALIA!!

2 comments:

Michelle at Boulderneigh said...

A honkin' big congratulations on a perfect package, Garrett! And I love her name....

Sharrie said...

Oh, yeah, she's a cutie. Isn't it fun to see the markings on these little ones?q

Shetland Breeding Groups

Every year the long anticipated breeding groups always seem to catch me by surprise. Had it not been for my severely sprained ankle, I prob...