Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm back!

I'm back from my extremely long and extremely fun trip out east.

For those who are interested in the Dog side of the trip, do check out my dog blog....ebonwald.blogspot.com

For those who are interested in the sheep portion, read on!

It was a pleasure meeting fellow blogger and facebook friends Bill Stearman and Rich Johnson. I think both men are extremely funny and quick witted and both have some great knowledge in the Shetland breed. Our sheep are very luck to have them :)

I need to head out to do some work but will post more as soon as time allows. I didn't get any photos of MFF as my camera died before I could take any sheep photos, but I did get a lot of gorgeous photos of Sagatauck, MI where Stephen and Betty and Jim Garpow and I went for some touristy things and supper.

more soon!

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...