Monday, August 24, 2009

Updated BFL photos

I had posted these to my website but not everyone that follows this checks the websites :)

Below is Sheltering Pines Nubia (Sheltering Pines Nightwatch x Beechtree Black Pearl) I love everything about this ewe except her smaller ears and ear set.

Below is Sheltering Pines Morovia aka "Ears" (Sheltering Pines Nightwatch x Beechtree Kearsley) She is headed to Jefferson!
Potosi Llanddewi is from Kathy Davidson. Finely fleeced yearling ewe (Beechtree Thorndale AI x Potosi Ffion)
Beechtree Kiloran is my favorite ewe (Beechtree Glennfiddich x Beechtree Blue Mist). She is headed to Jefferson!
Beechtree Kershope (Beechtree Titanium x Beechtree Kearsley). I do not like her pinched shoulders but otherwise a very nice brood ewe.
CrossWind Clover (Beechtree Gunnerton x Beechtree Shonah)
Sheltering Pines Burma with buddies (ShelteringPines Nightwatch x Beechtree Blyth AI)
CrossWind Bea (Beechtree Gunnerton x Beechtree Magpie) Another friendly ewe with a light silvery taupe fleece.

The photos of my newest BFLs will be coming in the next week or so :) Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Somerhill said...

A beautiful group. So, do you have your AI groups all planned out yet?

Becky Utecht said...

Wow, there's a lot of white on Bea's face! I am looking forward to figuring out the genetics involved in the differences we are seeing in the English blue pattern. Thanks for posting the photos.

Shetland Breeding Groups

Every year the long anticipated breeding groups always seem to catch me by surprise. Had it not been for my severely sprained ankle, I prob...