Anyone interested in coming up to watch/help with my shearing day, the date has been set for FRIDAY, March 12, 2010. I had planned on the first weekend in March, but my dog Ell, is due to whelp that weekend and I want to be available to her every moment of that weekend.
I realize many will work on Friday, but that is when the shearer was available as his weekends are booked through April :)
Shearing will start at 8 or 8:30 am. Coffee, cider, juice and snacks will be available for all who attend!
Traditional 1927 Shetland Sheep, Pedigree Blue Faced Leicesters and Traditional Simmental Cattle in the land of cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A long time coming!
It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...
-
My main reason for joining the Scrapie program was to take advantage of the AI program and the UK genetics. My good friends Cynthia, Karen a...
-
Now before everyone gets all excited.....I have found the weights from the SSS Standard. Its a guideline that should be followed. Maybe not ...
No comments:
Post a Comment