Friday, July 16, 2010

A pic from BSG

This was a great photo I found today in my email! Patricia Keeley (left) now lives in WA State and raises BFLs, but had raised Merinos with her husband in Nevada before they moved. I'm in the middle and on the right of the photo is Kathy Davidson. I'm pretty sure she knows, but Kathy ROCKS! I tell her all the time. She is one of my favorite sheep people and someone I highly respect and trust! Its always great catching up with her and I look forward to seeing them both again sometime soon!

1 comment:

Potosi Sheep Farm said...

Thanks Garrett. It was fun in Eugene wasn't it? Always good to be with you too.

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...