Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lease option a huge success!

Needless to say all of my ewes that I offered for lease with one exception are now leased to others for the breeding season!

It was so popular that I don't have a single ewe to put with the BFL for mules! WOW!

Thank you to everyone who took up this crazy new idea of mine and I appreciate your trust and beliefs in my breeding program here with my current line up of rams and ewes! I look forward eagerly to see what lambs are produced with your choices!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have tremendous respect for your breeding program. This only proves what a lot of us already knew.....now you know it too.
I have one problem, I didn't take advantage of your lease program! Put me on your list for next year Garrett.

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...