Sunday, April 3, 2011

Update:

32 lambs and counting. They are dropping like flies out there! (well figuratively!) Almost all twins thus far with some REALLY exciting lambs!

Just a tease I know, but I can't remember who has lambed without looking at my spreadsheet. Thank the Lord I was prepared (as usual) for lambing season! No sleep for the weary....

A few things. Nekomis indeed carries moorit! Yay! Barnabas indeed carries SPOTTING! Yay! Every year I am getting more and more lambs with the fleeces I prefer, with the conformation I'm after. All the Shetlands have been superb mothers (as expected!)

That's its for now! Mandatory Nap Time!

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...