Monday, September 24, 2007

things for sale

If you guys check out my website: www.freewebs.com/ramsayfarms/ and click on the animals available page, you will see what I have available.

I can tell you that all the Silver Appleyard ducks are gone. I still have 2 pair of white cross ducks, 8 or 9 Swedish drakes (for butcher or pond life) and a trio of Saxonys.

I need to move my potbellied pigs out too. I feel kinda bad for them, they need their own space, their own outdoor pen to root around in and play and I just can't see splitting them up. One is bigger than the other but are the same age, just different litters. Price is negotiable as I want them to go to a good home, SOON!

I also have cow/calf pairs, bred heifers, bred cows, weaned calves and herd bulls for sale. I need to cut back drastically due to some other factors (not weather related). Anyone wishing for grassfed, all natural beef can inquire with me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So Garrett, why don't you take a nice relaxing roadtrip/vacation to OREGON? You can bring the dam/s of Rolo and Payday and trade those possible poll-carriers for my two Ag grey girls with horned ram genetics and we'd both be happy!

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...