Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bad Luck comes in three's.... or ten's

This morning I have had another massacre.

This time it was a mink who snapped the necks on all but two of my ducks. I had a trio of Saxony's that were going to a family home with a pond in their front yard....they lived near Fergus Falls.

I have had these ducks in this pen for more than four years. This summer they were even let 'free' to roam the farm yard and never had a problem with this before.

I only have two left out of the eight I had. I'm going to have to get traps set up....

I'm to the point where I'm just numb to all the problems I've had this year. I'm afraid to say 'what else' but really what else is left to happen? Maybe its a sign.......

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

I am SO sorry for you Garrett! How unbelievably depressing.

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...