Friday, June 12, 2009

Three ewes still available!

I have three ewes still available.

Minwawe Flopsy, moorit, born 2002. Proven spot producer. Solid, square build, great mom, easy keeper. Has micron report and tested negative for OPP, Johne's and CL.

Justalit'l Shasta, smirslet flecket Ag gray. born 2005. horned. Proven spot producer. Solid girl, great mom, F2 Gordon. Micron reports available. Also tested negative for OPP, Johne's and CL. Her lambs have been just dynamite.

Minwawe Dark Chocolate, black, born 2008. Solid build, typey ewe who is jet black. Carries modified and spots. Microns available. Tested negative for OPP, Johne's and CL.

These three ewes would be a great starter flock for someone having a black, moorit and ag ewe, all that carry spots! Please inquire.

I just realized how many ewes I'm wanting/hoping to keep this winter and its about the same as last year....so I thought. I may have to make another hard cut in my proven ewes, as well as my lambs. My loss would be your gain. Please inquire about who would be on that list. Likely to change until August 1st when my decisions will be made.

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...