Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shocker




I went out to feed the horses and the llama tonight after I got the sheep and goats in. Carlyn (the father) came over to say hello. He really is like a big dog and loves to be scratched and pet. He was nearly on my lap as I pet him. Lo and behold here comes Mr. Inquisitive over to see what his daddy is so involved in. I nearly got him to sniff me today. When I had Shocker and his mom in a box stall he really seemed to be too frightened so this way he can come up to me when he is ready. Seems to be working. His mother is more standoffish so I didn't expect him to warm up so suddenly but he is. Next we'll try some apple treats!!





No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...