Sunday, June 8, 2008

The past two weekends

DOG SHOWS!!

They are in full effect!

The last weekend in May we had a three day show in West Fargo, ND. That weekend Zoe, my blue merle girl was RWB on Friday, and won her class all three days. Ell won her class on Friday and Sunday. The judges' praises were very appreciated!

This past weekend Zoe was again RWB (Reserve Winner's Bitch) on Sun and Ell won her class both days and on Saturday, won Best Puppy (best puppy in the breed) and then went on to the Puppy Group ring where she won a Group 2 in the herding group! Yipee!!

I'm so proud of my girls and I think great things will come from them this summer!

A few photos of the Ell Bell and her ribbons....fortunately I cropped myself out as who wants to see ME (gross!) when they should be wanting to see cute dogs and sheep LOL



Thanks to Diana for taking the photos and to her daughter Mac for showing Zoe to her Reserve on Sunday!

2 comments:

Sharrie said...

Ell is a beauty. I still think I could have liked to have Corgy puppy.
Congrats!!!

Nancy K. said...

Congratulations on your big wins, Garrett! I showed dogs, MANY years ago, and I still remember the thrill of the competition and the exultation that comes from a win. I have to say, you've got the most beautiful Corgies I have ever seen!

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...