Monday, January 26, 2009

Repost

This was quite fitting again for the day, and I had posted it last year, but wanted to repost it for maximum affect.

Mother Theresa once said : People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; be successful anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, others may be jealous; be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; give the world your best anyway. In the final analysis it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.


Makes you stop and think huh?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you Garrett.

When I was working, I had that taped to the monitor at my desk so I would always have it in sight. I may add it as a quote on my blog as well.

Carol B. said...

I love that quote. I may have to tack it onto my blog as well when I get around to doing the redesigning that I intent to do.

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...