Friday, May 15, 2009

Stephen Rouse

I was just notified that our greatest pal on earth, Stephen Rouse, had a minor stroke today and is in the hospital in Grand Rapids. He will be staying there until Monday and is having many tests run on him in the mean time. Let's all pray for a speedy recovery!!

*** UPDATE***

I've been on the phone with him and he seems in good spirits. Apparently he had it on the way home from work yesterday while driving he thought he should have his truck checked as he was swerving all over the road. He went out to do chores and was running into walls and when he talked to Bill Stearman last night Bill said Stephen sounded like he had a couple of beers ;) He went to work and couldn't make sentences properly and was misspelling. Apparently he went in today and they are monitoring him and trying to find out why it happened and how.

He does have his laptop with so emails would probably be very appreciated or a phone call.
Borgess Patient info line is 269-226-7000

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Good grief. Thanks for letting us know Garrett.

Juliann said...

Oh my God. Garrett thanks for letting us know. It's early here and I'm waiting for the shearer to pull in, I'll give him a call later.

Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

Oh geez....I don't chck blogs all weekend and I see this! EEEK! I hope Stephen recovers quickly!

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...