Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another white ewe lamb! I don't believe it!

Last night I thought for certain WhitePine Rush (FirthofFifth Aman AI x RYL Rachildas) looked 'fishy'. I did several barn checks in the night to her just chewing her cud. I went out at 6:30 to see her water bag break and I went back in the house to feed the dogs and check some lively debate on the Shetland lists, which of course I had to respond to. Its my nature :)

Afterwards I went out to find Rush with a WHITE EWE LAMB! I couldn't believe it! Its my third one this year! Out of every possible breeding that could throw white, they did and they are ALL GIRLS! Just what I seriously wanted! The proud papa is again Wintertime Jazz AI. This ewe lamb is F2 Jericho, F3 Orion. She is just adorable, and running around already when I went to check on her. Yes! Photos soon.

2 comments:

Three Oaks Farm said...

Beautiful colored mule ewe lambs!
Please check your email
Jerry

Michelle said...

Garrett, it must be "your" year! Congrats on getting just what you were wishing for; I'm really tickled for you. :-)

Sale sheep - updated 6/20/17

With a potential move (again) I am decreasing my flock numbers. These are the sheep I have available as of this time. There may be a few mor...