Monday, April 12, 2010

Still waiting day 154

Its been a week since the last two AI girls were supposed to be due. They are definitely OVER due, by the size of their udders and bellies. I also have 7 other ewes that were all over due bred to their rams.

In a week I'll have 7 more ewes that are due to the clean up rams...I cannot believe I still have 16 ewes to lamb. I thought I'd be done super early this year!

No rain. Our pasture is brown still. And its still freezing. That is not conducive to pasture growing. Yes its early this year, but this high wind every day is not helping things retain what little moisture it had.

Since no one wants to get into a debate with me in regards to anything Shetland related I guess I'll close for today

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...