Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A few photos I've been meaning to post!




A couple of photos of Merrymoon Ebonwald I'm a Q.T. "Ell" at the Bismarck Kennel Club shows the beginning of August.



A picture of "Zoe" Bendi Ebonwald Smthing 2 Prove at the Bismarck Kennel Club shows.



My moorit gulmoget smooth polled ram lamb from Juliann. I believe his name will be Lil'Country Barkley. He could carry spots as well.



And this is Suzanne Nevada's ewe she bought from Stephen called Sheltering Pines Snow Cloud. She's getting bred her this fall to Wintertime Jazz in hopes of getting some spotted katmogets!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Ohhh that ram lamb from Juliann is awesome Garrett! Did you see my fawn gulmoget ewe lamb I just got, looks a lot like him.

Nancy K. said...

am I the only one who sees the similarity between your dogs and your BFLs?????

;-)

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...