Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My BFL lambs



Here is a side profile of Tuppence's head. She was born from a yearling ewe who twinned and raised them herself, so they are a bit smaller. She's going to be a looker when she grows up!


A nice rear on this girl!



Here is a photo of me and Tuppence with the judge


Clover's side profile. Our judge said his only concern with her is that she didn't have enough blue pigment in the face.


A side photo of Clover and her fleece.


I had to race outside when I got home and took some photos of other sheep. Here is Burma, my natural colored ram lamb from Stephen Rouse. He's a handsome guy! (the ram LOL)

2 comments:

Carol Bator said...

Nice photos of some nice BFL's. The WSWF sure was fun. Now we get to see the high lights again on everyone's blogs. I hope to see you again next year.

stephen rouse said...

great photos Garrett. Your girls are real typey. I like them. And Burma looks like he has grown since he has gotten to your place. He looks great.

stephen

Shetland Breeding Groups

Every year the long anticipated breeding groups always seem to catch me by surprise. Had it not been for my severely sprained ankle, I prob...