Thursday, September 4, 2008

Packed but still not ready

OK so I found a topper finally! It was only three miles from my house...had been sitting by the road all year. How is it i never drove down that road to see it? Instead looking at all major cities and car dealerships. And for $50 who can complain!! Fiberglass to boot!

I've packed my truck up with all supplies I think I'll need, minus the sheep. I haven't decided if I drive half way tonight and stay with a friend, or get up early in the morning and go tomorrow? I don't know if I can fit all of my 7 sheep i was planning on taking (3 shetlands to show, 2 to sell, 2 BFL to show)

I can't let the BFL people down so they HAVE to come, and the three i'm showing HAVE to come, so maybe the two sale lambs might not fit. They wouldn't mind staying home I'm sure :)

Or they just have to realize they'll have more room on the way home because the hay and straw won't be taking up any room in the back of the truck!

such decisions.

and this is the first show i'm bringing sheep to show (i've had other shows where I've shown my sheep, they were just new purchases...not ones I raised) so its all very exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!

hope to see you all there!!

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...