Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shetlands for sale

I have decided that after my micron results came back on the ram lambs that I will be offering WhitePine Lyons, the black/shaela ram, for sale. He has very nice horns, silky soft, very crimpy fleece and single coated UK style to it. He was a single born 4-5-08 and is overall my nicest ram lamb with horns of the year. I was going to keep him and use him for breeding but his father, Jazz is still softer than he is and Lyons cannot help in my fleece improvement program more than his dad Jazz can.

That is why I am offering him for sale.

He is out of Wintertime Jazz and Bono Creek Lavender Brown. He is 62% UK, F2 Jericho, F3 Drum Ram, F4 Drum Jings, F4 Jamie, F5 Gordon. He is registered with NASSA and can be found online. Lyons was the ram lamb I showed at WS&WF. Please email for price, photos and any more information you might need.

I still have WhitePine Rico, the F2 Orion F4 Lightning, F5 Holly, F5 Jamie, bersugget small scurred ram lamb available, also registered with NASSA. He is as soft as Lyons, but I am still waiting back on his micron report.

WhitePine Romeo is the tiny scurred black ram lamb out of FirthofFifth Barish and FirthofFifth Rahu. Romeo is an F2 Timothy, F4 Dillon, F5/F7 Greyling, F5 Lightning.

After much consideration, I am offering up several ewes that I had planned on breeding. If they do not sell, I will keep them and breed them.

Minwawe Sterling, a black krunet and 100% domestic lines. She was bred to Jazz this year and gave me an incredible spotted katmoget ewe lamb with perfect conformation, although she herself isn't perfect. NASSA registered.

WhitePine Denver, a black smirslet ewe lamb. She was born later and is not big enough to breed this year. She is also NASSA registered. Out of FirthofFifth Barish and Minwawe Dixie Cup.

I think that's it, although there could be more if you inquired :)

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...