Friday, April 24, 2009

Twelve left!

I have twelve ewes left to lamb. Three are jugged as we speak as I don't want another rendition of the 'mix up madness' i had a few days ago when two ewes lambed at the same time in the same place. Better to be safe than sorry before I head to work!

Two are bred to Arapaho...one is a black gulmoget I pray throws me a moorit gulmoget ewe!
Two are bred to Barish...one is a black gulmoget I pray throws me a gul/kat or gulmoget ewe!
Eight are bred to Jazz....most carry spots so I pray i get some spotted lambs like the one Suzanne has!

Here are more photos of her Suzanne so you can admire her from afar:



5 comments:

Sharrie said...

I can hear Suzanne moaning all the way down here in WI. That is one flashy little creature! Hope you get some, too, Garrett.

Alaska Shetland Shepherd said...

Lovely Garrett! You give Snow Cloud a big hug from me. So, quite interesting tho that both mom and dad are Kats and you wouldn't have a clue looking at this girl, now would you?! What do you think.......will she turn gray? Hmmmmm.....
Thank you!!!!!!

Yellow Jacket Ridge Angoras said...

Your lambs are so beautiful! My goats are not cooperating. I've only had one kid and 7 to go. I'm so afraid if I leave or do anything something is going to happen.

Becky Utecht said...

What a cutie, lucky Suzanne!

Jenny Holden said...

Aww, nice flashy lamb :o) Good luck getting your moorit gulmoget. I'd love one of those in my flock but little chance this year. Only one of my girls carries gulmoget as far as I know and I don't think Barney does.

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...