Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ACT or ACCEPT

I read this on a business sign yesterday and thought it was a great thing to be reading as we are in the midst of a VERY special and important day. Nov 4th. Voting day. Everyone has an idea of who they wish to vote for and its your God given right to choose who you think is best for the position. It doesn't matter if we agree or disagree, just please vote. As the sign said " ACT or ACCEPT".

I like mine too...."If you don't vote, you can't bitch about politics for FOUR years!"

Either one, same message :)

GObama!

3 comments:

penni said...

My car sticker says "Cardigan Welsh Corgis for Obama". I've never before voted with such hope!

In Bernalillo County, NM more than half the registered voters had already voted by this past Saturday -- we have absentee and early voting!

Rayna said...

Yeah, I always tell people the second quote, but I really like the sign you saw...may start using that one in the future :) Here's to hoping Obama lives up to all our expectations...

country girl said...

I'm an Obama mama. Yeah!!

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...