Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last minute changes?

Ok..Tomorrow is the big day! I'm putting my breeding groups together!!

I've been feeding my lambs seperate from the mature ewes and wow is it showing! I'm not graining, just letting them eat the better parts of the hay without having to fight for it! I REALLY want to breed Sedalia (Jazz x Sterling) and I think the reason she looks so small is that she is the most single coated..She's the same height as the other ewe lambs, but most of the others have a more intermediate fleece type.....

D'oh decisions decisions!!

Any last requests before I put them together? The boys are READY!

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...