Sunday, November 23, 2008

8 Things

Laura M tagged me, so here's my answers.


My 8 favorite foods:

1. Chocolate!
2. bacon
3. all meat pizza
4. blizzards from DQ (or ice cream in general)
5. salads!! (no lie, ususally spinach)
6. apples or bananas
7. Chocolate Chip Cookies - home made!
8. Chocolate Cake - home made frosting!

8 Things I Did Today

1. Went out to lunch with my brother in law
2. Went to walmart with the family
3. sold cattle
4. went on a date! ( I know shocked me too!)
5. played with the 'babies'
6. took a nap!
7. texted my bestest friends
8. ate supper with my family

8 Favorite Stores:

1. Express Men
2. Target
3. Fleet Farm
4. Petsmart
5. Walmart
6. Menard's
7. Dog show vendors
8. Home Depot

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Erbert and Gerbert's
2. Taco Bell!
3. Subway
4. Quiznos
5. Chinese
6. Mexican
7. Zorbaz
8. Earl's

8 Things I look Forward To:

1. Meeting my Savior
2. Getting Married
3. Having kids
4. Spring
5. Seeing My Friends (both blogger and ones I've met) at The National in April
6. Being Debt Free
7. Expanding the Biz
8. Losing weight!

8 Things I Like To Do With Family:

1. Go out to eat
2. Go on a trip
3. watching old "Super 8 video" filmstrips (the ones with no sound)
4. deer hunting
5. Play games
6. BBQ
7. continue traditions
8. Have them over for a meal

8 Things on My Wish List:

1. a new house
2. new furniture
3. health and prosperity to my family
4. health and longevity
5. someone special in my life
6. peace on earth
7. 60 degree, no wind, sunny, crisp fall days all year long
8. Win the lottery

8 People I’m Tagging : (If you were tagged by someone else, then just ignore mine. ;-0)

1. Corinne

2. Nancy

3. Stephen

4. Suzanne

5. Michelle

6. Carol B.

7. Kristi

8. Becky

Note: Copy mine and paste to your post, and change answers accordingly.

Have fun!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my, doing that would take WAY too much thinking and time for my exhausted homeschooling-mommy brain!

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...