Monday, November 17, 2008

Doggie update


Mitcham laying ON my lap, stomach, hand/arm. Luckily my 'free' arm was able to reach the camera for a good photo of him. He's usually too close for a good photo :) He's sure growing into a stately boy!


They are not possessed (my kodak photo shop doesn't get rid of green eyes..and I can't blacken them in) Here are Oliver and Ell waiting for dad (that's me) to scratch



Zoe just exhausted after a long bone chewing.



Sadie watching a dog running on the movie



Pretty much sums it up, huh?

3 comments:

Sharrie said...

I would never have recognized Sadie in profile. She looks so different.

Sherilyn said...

Too cute! I love the sign about other dogs and children MUST be on a leash! :) hehe

coopercreek said...

Great candid shots of the furkids.

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...