Monday, November 17, 2008

Doggie update


Mitcham laying ON my lap, stomach, hand/arm. Luckily my 'free' arm was able to reach the camera for a good photo of him. He's usually too close for a good photo :) He's sure growing into a stately boy!


They are not possessed (my kodak photo shop doesn't get rid of green eyes..and I can't blacken them in) Here are Oliver and Ell waiting for dad (that's me) to scratch



Zoe just exhausted after a long bone chewing.



Sadie watching a dog running on the movie



Pretty much sums it up, huh?

3 comments:

Sharrie said...

I would never have recognized Sadie in profile. She looks so different.

Sherilyn said...

Too cute! I love the sign about other dogs and children MUST be on a leash! :) hehe

coopercreek said...

Great candid shots of the furkids.

Shetland Breeding Groups

Every year the long anticipated breeding groups always seem to catch me by surprise. Had it not been for my severely sprained ankle, I prob...