Saturday, March 14, 2009

A few poultry


Its been a while since poultry photos. These are what I have left of my OEGB (Old English Game Bantams). Only three roosters and three hens. I am planning on keeping a trio (for what reason I have no idea) and these are the four Guinea hens I bought at the Auction last fall in Perham. Rayna and her mom and I picked out a few that we thought were hens. The next day we realized ALL four were hens. Now I just need a few roosters! I have two Pearl, one Pearl Pied and a Lavender. The Lavender is my favorite one hands down. Anyone have any Guinea Hen roosters they want to trade for some ducks, geese or OEGB?
Fawn Silver Duckwing Rooster - hatch 2008


Fawn Silver Duckwing hen - hatch 2008

1 comment:

Kara said...

Garrett I sent you an email, did it go through?

Shetland Breeding Groups

Every year the long anticipated breeding groups always seem to catch me by surprise. Had it not been for my severely sprained ankle, I prob...