Where did your state rank this past winter?
http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2009/images/12-02statewideprank.png
http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2009/images/12-02statewidetrank.png
Traditional 1927 Shetland Sheep, Pedigree Blue Faced Leicesters and Traditional Simmental Cattle in the land of cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A long time coming!
It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...
-
My main reason for joining the Scrapie program was to take advantage of the AI program and the UK genetics. My good friends Cynthia, Karen a...
-
Now before everyone gets all excited.....I have found the weights from the SSS Standard. Its a guideline that should be followed. Maybe not ...
1 comment:
Fun site! Washington was below normal in temps and rainfall. hmmmmm. It's that global warming thing to blame.
I'm on a local amateur weather forecaster's Yahoo group. He was promising WARM and DRY in the next couple of weeks, but, alas, rescinded that forecast yesterday afternoon. Now we're supposed to be wet and chilly. Dang! I liked the first one better!
- Franna
Post a Comment