Thanks Barb Peterson for sending me this YouTube link :)
Read the title again before you watch the video. It helps if you have the speakers on :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tCbMFp7eUo
Its a good chuckle!
Traditional 1927 Shetland Sheep, Pedigree Blue Faced Leicesters and Traditional Simmental Cattle in the land of cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A long time coming!
It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...
-
My main reason for joining the Scrapie program was to take advantage of the AI program and the UK genetics. My good friends Cynthia, Karen a...
-
Now before everyone gets all excited.....I have found the weights from the SSS Standard. Its a guideline that should be followed. Maybe not ...
1 comment:
lmao...I've seen one similar before. But that's just too cute when it happens. I know the sheep go after our dogs once in a while, but that's cuz they're bite size lol
Post a Comment