Sunday, April 6, 2008

All in stride

Mac and Ell running rampant down by the old dairy barn.

How many Cardis can you count?! They are all racing to Grandma's House.

" well JEEZ Dad hurry up!"

Mac and Oliver with our English Shepherd farm dog, Buddy (whose 10 years old this week!)

Oliver and Mac running and jumping......soooo happy!

Zoe eating the fresh clean snow


I MISSED Sadie rolling in the snow...with the camera anyway. Here is just getting up.

The babies just love the snow. Ell and Sadie were out rolling around in it. They dogs were moving so fast I couldn't keep up with them to take photos.

They absoultely LOVE the snow......or water.........or mud............or leaves blowing around. I wish I could get so excited about the simple pleasures in life. Before I did snow removal I actually LIKED the white stuff....it'd be a good movie day or a day to take a nap or go outside and take photos of the landscape in snow. I don't particularly like it anymore...especially in April :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Garrett,
I've been reading your blog for some time now, and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy it. I am smitten with those Cardis. It looks like you do such a nice job with them! Keep the great pictures coming...and sorry about your recent snow!

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...