Friday, April 25, 2008

Introducing.......

WhitePine Peterson is the black ram lamb out of Pi Lo and Forrest. Like I said, I was hoping for twin gulmoget girls but this guy isn't so bad either..and about 8 pounds big!
WhitePine Romeo shown here with mom Rahu. He's trying to eat some hay and appears odd looking lol. Notice his crimpy wool all the way to the britch! He also has large divots in his head where the horns should be, with just tiny tiny tiny spikes (like 3% of what a horn bud should be) on one end of each divot.

1 comment:

Sharrie said...

So, Garrett, what do the divots mean? It sounds a lot like the lamb I have here. I was hoping for polled. I call him Curly he is just a mass of tiny crimpy curls.

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...