Monday, April 21, 2008

I hate coming home

I just got home last night about midnight from the Cardigan Welsh Corgi National Specialty that was held in a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio. LOTS of stuff to talk about with that, but i'll leave it for a time when I'm in a better mood.

I also had only three ewes lamb while I was away:

Underhill Peep (musket) with UK genetic was bred to Wintertime Black Forrest the gulmoget of Meghan Namaste's. She had a gorgeously crimped musket boy and a black gulmoget boy. Both have head splashes of white.

FirthofFifth Sikkem Temi (moorit) with UK genetics gave me my first Barish offspring....a black smirslet ewe lamb. Her white looks like a collar...its cute.

FirthofFifth Rooibos (fawn) with UK genetics gave me a grey katmoget ewe lamb who has tones of brown phaeo on her sides. Its interesting its my 2nd one like this...black tongue and eyelids, black head and feet, but brown phaeo on her sides.

I was gone six days and all hell has broken loose..lots of things I need to fix, move, and such. Also since the weather has since become nice, my clients are panicking that I do their spring clean ups ASAP and i don't have my mower ready or anything like that.

I promise to post photos soon.......I need to regroup and conquer before I do much more on here.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sorry, I forgot you were gone to the Cardigan show. Doesn't sound like you're too happy with the results; bummer. Can't wait to see photos of the new lambs, and hear the results of your show, good or bad.

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...