Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunburn and Road Graders

Do you guys also have that road grader (for gravel roads of course) superstition that the day he grades the road, the next day it rains? it makes the roads sloppy. well the road grader went on saturday and then we got 10 inches of wet heavy snow. Today it was 50 and not only was it sloppy but it was also slushy and snowy. The roads were nearly worse to travel on TODAY instead of yesterday with the drifts....

And I think I'm the only person in the world that can get SUNBURN when plowing snow. Now granted I've been tanning all winter, but this 'summer' sun is something fierce...especially for this big Scandinavian guy! my entire face (especially my forehead) is bright apple red and very sore and scrathcy. Good think I still have the SolarCane from last year! I go through bottles of that!

Only in my life..............

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...