Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WHAT THE........!!!!


Details for Wednesday, April 02
Considerable cloudiness. Sprinkles possible. High 41F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph

Ok so I was out feeding the sheepies 'noon meal' and the snow was so wet, with such HUGE snowflakes and I couldn't see where I was walking the flakes actually went BEHIND my glasses and kept hitting my eyes! The sheep were covered within a minute of being let out and the hay I was feeding was also covered almost immediately.

We had only snow banks left and the grass was clearly visible and dry.

Since starting this post the snow has stopped and its melting....The high is 41 today....stupid weather!

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...