Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bono Creek Lavender Brown.......just a single!

My thoughts of Lavender giving me triplets fell quite short this morning when I went out and saw just a single black ram nursing! I couldn't believe that was ALL she had! I weighed him and he was only seven pounds. Bigger than some, but not terribly huge for a single.

Lyons is a 62% UK son, who is also sired by Jazz. Jazz is more than likely BB BB like I thought :)
At any rate he is quite consistent in his fleece, with the same fleece type that Skor had as a lamb.....and Skor is crimpy now.
He also has MASSIVE horn buds, so hopefully he will have those big sweeping horns his dad has.

No comments:

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...