Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A few of my favorite yearlings

FirthofFifth Rahu (which means peace) is a white ewe out of RYL Rachildas (who I also own) and Wintertime Black Forrest, the black gulmoget of Meghan Namaste. Rahu has been bred to FirthofFifth Barish. I'm hoping to see if she is white and gulmoget underneath there or white with the solid color black. Time will tell. She has the softest voice of my yearlings and very friendly. She's also conformationally very correct.

Above and below is the same ewe, Minwawe Lyra. She is an interesting smirslet, kind of kitty-whompis (did I spell that right?) and sokket. She has stayed very black with just recent slight sun bleaching...ever so slight. I'm excited to see what she will give me bred to Jazz!

2 comments:

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

I am VERY interested to see what Rahu and Barish produce. She is so pretty! Keep me posted on that one.

Juliann said...

Oh I remember Lyra! I saw a lamb photo of her, I think for the spotted lamb contest on the spotted list! Who could ever forget that beautiful, unique face?

A long time coming!

 It has been a long time. Too long in fact. We lost access to our farm website and ebonwald website when WEBS.COM was closed by VistaPrint. ...